Images that I have created remain copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski. You are free to use them in your artwork; however, do not claim them as your own, sell them, or publish them. It would be great if you mention where you got them, or if you want to link back to this blog. If you have any questions about using them just drop me an email - I'd be happy to chat to you!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Whole Lotta Love - Valentine's Day is Coming

Okay, we are going to start thinking about Valentine's Day now ... I have a huge selection of awesome Valentine-appropriate images for you, and this is the first one.  Isn't it gorgeous?  If you make something with it and would like me to put it here on the blog just let me know - I would love to see your creations...xo 

1 comment:

  1. This one is beautiful...will post photo of what I do with it...blessings

    ReplyDelete