Images that I have created remain copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski. You are free to use them in your artwork; however, do not claim them as your own, sell them, or publish them. It would be great if you mention where you got them, or if you want to link back to this blog. If you have any questions about using them just drop me an email - I'd be happy to chat to you!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Vintage Valentine Images


These are two of my very favorites.  I would love to see what you make with them; if you would like me to add them here to the blog and to my Facebook page just let me know.  It would also be great if you would credit where you found the embellishments from. 

Hope you have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve! xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one, so very pretty! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, and thank you for your comment - I am glad you are enjoying the images. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely.Thank you for your generosity.
    susan salyer

    ReplyDelete